[ImageJ-devel] Uploading SPIM Reconstruction to Fiji?

Stephan Preibisch stephan.preibisch at gmx.de
Tue Nov 18 08:28:07 CST 2014

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if this is currently a good idea? I am asking because I did some changes to the SPIM Reconstruction to take into the account the number of threads as specified in the ImageJ Dialog. Currently, it apparently blocks the cluster of the MPI-CBG and this would change it - not sure how bad it really is.

However, SPIM Reconstruction does not build right now on Jenkins (SPIM_Registration using imglib-algorithm-0.1.1 and BigDataViewer using ImgLib-algorithms-beta-26), while Fiji itself still contains the ImgLib-algorithms-beta-26.jar. I am not sure if it is a good idea to upload anything using updater during the current state of reorganization. It can also wait a bit I think, this problem of the cluster was there for quite some time.

Tobias, when do you think will the migration of BigDataViewer to a non-snapshot version be done?

Thanks so much,
Steffi