[ImageJ-devel] Cannot run or debug a project with Netbeans

Chris christopher.coulon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:59:10 CDT 2014

I started using Netbeans today after many months, and I can no longer see my project when I attempt to debug it.  I get the error in the Output:

	at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(ImageIcon.java:205)
	at PostCard.initComponents(PostCard.java:74)
	at PostCard.<init>(PostCard.java:36)
	at A_Postcard.run(A_Postcard.java:25)
	at A_Postcard.main(A_Postcard.java:35)

but I do not know what this means or how to correct it, since it does exist in my resources:

Thanks for any help,

Chris Coulon
gaiag.net