[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Re: jython scripting, No compatible service: io.scif.SCIFIOService

Harri Jäälinoja harri.jaalinoja at helsinki.fi
Fri Feb 28 04:24:51 CST 2014

On 27/02/14 20:01, Mark Hiner wrote:
> These datasets definitely look worse from the script than Fiji/IJ2,
> which is reasonable since they aren't composited or autoscaled or
> anything... but they do look correct to me and opened without error.
>
> Anyway, I hope the latest Fiji works for you. Give it a try and let me
> know if you run into any more problems.
>
> Thank you for your persistence!

Hi Mark,

thank you, the latest Fiji works! The composite image is completely
black, but that could be just a scaling issue. Or did it look better for
you?

  I'll keep using Fiji for running the scripts from now on, I don't see
any benefit in managing the dependencies myself now that you got it
working.

So now I should get to the real work and learn the ImgLib2 API and
convert my existing script :)

Best,
Harri

--