[ImageJ-devel] (no subject)

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Aug 21 15:30:42 CDT 2014

Hi Brian,

> Is it an intended part of the style??

Yep, it's intended. It is a style I have used for many years. My reasoning
is that once things wrap to a new line, the indentation becomes very
misleading, and the "{" on its own line helps readability. But I
acknowledge it's a bit weird.

Lately I've been a little weary of the verbosity of Java -- maybe I'll give
Scala a spin some time...