[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] [ImgLib2] moved revised DoG detection to algorithms-core.

Barry DeZonia bdezonia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 09:52:06 CDT 2013

Hi Tobi,

Just so you're aware I was modifying the calibration code in imglib2-meta
on the nonlinear-goodies branch which I was going to merge today but will
postpone to next week to allow Curtis time for review. Maybe you can merge
the branch into the working copy of your project and see how it will affect
your code. This might help you decide about the imglib2-meta dependency.