[ImageJ-devel] [ImgLib2] moved revised DoG detection to algorithms-core.

Tobias Pietzsch pietzsch at mpi-cbg.de
Thu Sep 19 08:33:59 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I would like to put a revised version of the DoG detection implementation into imglib2-algorithms core.
I pushed it in a branch "dog" https://github.com/imagej/imglib/commits/dog.

I would have merged to master, but I'm having slight reservations because this requires the addition of two dependencies.
First a dependency on imglib2-meta, this is for convenience to use calibration of ImgPlus and could be possibly removed.
Second is a dependency on JAMA.

What is your opinion? Is it okay to add these dependencies? Or should I rather move this stuff to some other place? If so, where?

best regards,
Tobias