[ImageJ-devel] neutron trucks [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Yelena Botanova Yelena.Botanova at arpansa.gov.au
Mon Oct 21 00:47:31 CDT 2013

Dear All,

I am trying to recognize and count oval shaped objects of particular size with flare inside them (neutron trucks) using Image J. How do I substract round objects or lines, or count ovals only?

I'd be grateful for any help or advice you can give.

Thanks for your time,

Best Regards,

Yelena.

Important: This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain confidential and / or privileged information.
If you are not the intended addressee, you are prohibited from relaying on, distributing, disclosing,
copying or in any other way using any information in this email. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies.
Any opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily held or authorised by Australian Radiation
Protection And Nuclear Safety Agency (ARPANSA).
Whilst ARPANSA has taken all reasonable steps to ensure this is email is virus free,
it accepts no responsibility and makes no warranty. The recipient should take its own steps to ensure
there is no virus and bears full responsibility for any use.

Australian Radiation Protection And Nuclear Safety Agency