[ImageJ-devel] Git-SVN woes on Jenkins

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Sat Mar 23 11:06:31 CDT 2013

Hi all,

very sorry if you got the flurry of mails to the imagej-builds list. The
problem was two-pronged:

1) The custom Git installation I installed (custom because I really like
my additions to Git for Windows and do not want to miss them on Linux)
misses the dependency on liberror-perl and libsvn-perl. Therefore, these
two packages were removed when I uninstalled the previous git.

2) Due to the SSH flooding prevention on fiji.sc, the Jenkins server was
locked out after trying to push too often within the same minute. I added
an exception for the Jenkins server.

Again, my apologies,
Dscho