[ImageJ-devel] Trying Git, was Re: GitHub for Mac

Chris chris at gaiag.net
Thu Jun 27 16:48:18 CDT 2013

> I am certain that one interactive run-through with said page will help you
> understand the principles, although I think they should have estimated 20
> minutes for the little course, not 15.

OK, thank you Johannes and Curtis.  So now you see I wasn't kidding when I said I was confused!  ;-)  Clearly I need to read and study a bit!  Believe it or not, your explanations are helping, and it is starting to come together for me -- before asking these questions I had no idea how to unravel this mystery, now I do!  Thanks again.

Chris