[ImageJ-devel] GitHub for Mac, was Re: Copy Plugin directly to Plugins folder.

Chris chris at gaiag.net
Thu Jun 27 13:38:19 CDT 2013

> Hi Chris,

>>> In case you cannot find the GitHub for Mac download:
>>>
>>> 	http://mac.github.com/
>>
>> OK, I do use Mac and I set up GitHub for Mac -- thank you!
>
> It still did not work :-( https://github.com/ad1054/Postcards still shows
> only the initial commit...
>
> Ciao,
> Johannes

I know,.  I'm still lost and do not want to start trying things without knowing what I'm doing.  For example, I tried:

ChrisGAIAG:~ chris$ git clone ad1054/Postcards
fatal: repository 'ad1054/Postcards' does not exist

so I don't know the correct commands.  I can see my repository at https://github.com/ad1054/Postcards, but following the instructions at https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo doesn't work . The first step is to fork the repository by clicking the "Fork" button, which does nothing.  So I can't really proceed in cloning my repository when I can't get past the first step.