[ImageJ-devel] Copy Plugin directly to Plugins folder.

Christopher Coulon coulonchris59 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 14:09:34 CDT 2013

> Hi Chris,
>
> > The problem lies between lines 27 and 32.  Should I delete those?
>
> Yes. That is erroneous. I have no idea what APC_ is, or why you would want to depend on it. Delete it.

It was simply my old name for the project.  I deleted it, but now I have the errors again:

> Your artifactId needs an underscore, so that the JAR has an underscore, which it does have. But you still need a plugins.config, too. Did you edit the plugins.config as shown in the screencast?

Yes.  My plugins.config looks like this:

# Name: A_Postcard
# Author: The GAIA Group
# Version: 0.1.0

File, "Postcard", A_Postcard

> > I set up ad1054/Postcards on GitHub, but I don't see how to put my project there.
>
> Read the guide, step 3, "push your commit":
> https://help.github.com/articles/create-a-repo#step-3-push-your-commit

OK, clearly I'm lost here.  I clicked the "Create repository" green button when the default Public was selected, but I do not see any terminal type window as shown in the Create A Repo page.  I don't know how to get to the prompt that allows me to create and commit my README file or push my commit.