[ImageJ-devel] Copy Plugin directly to Plugins folder.

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Jun 26 13:03:22 CDT 2013

Hi Chris,

> The problem lies between lines 27 and 32.  Should I delete those?

Yes. That is erroneous. I have no idea what APC_ is, or why you would want
to depend on it. Delete it.

> it magically updates with the errors if I change line 29 from APC_ to
A_Postcard

Your project is A_Postcard. You do not want it to *depend* on A_Postcard,
because then it would be depending on itself, which would obviously be an
error.

> even though there are several classes with underscores in their names

Your artifactId needs an underscore, so that the JAR has an underscore,
which it does have. But you still need a plugins.config, too. Did you edit
the plugins.config as shown in the screencast?

> I set up ad1054/Postcards on GitHub, but I don't see how to put my
project there.

Read the guide, step 3, "push your commit":
https://help.github.com/articles/create-a-repo#step-3-push-your-commit<https://help.github.com/articles/create-a-repo>