[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ development in Netbeans 7.3

Collin Poczatek jpoczatek at partners.org
Thu Jun 20 15:59:50 CDT 2013

Hello Self,

After further thought I realized that no one should do what I suggested. :)

You can do a similar thing by passing VM arguments ( again in
Project->Properties->Run ) like:

-Dplugins.dir=lib/plugins/ -Dmacros.dir=lib/macros/

Note there's an implicit path to the root of the Netbeans project in the
args above.

Cheers,
Collin