[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ development in Netbeans 7.3

Collin Poczatek jpoczatek at partners.org
Thu Jun 20 10:54:34 CDT 2013

Hi Chris,

We're using Netbeans 7.2 and the way we do it is like this:

----snip-----
              // Development, doesn't work outside IDE
              if (args[i].equals("-d")) {
                  isDeveloping = true;
                  System.getProperties().setProperty("plugins.dir",
"lib/plugins");
                  System.getProperties().setProperty("macros.dir",
"lib/macros");

              }
---blah blah blah----

So, this main() is defined as the "Main Method" in
Project->Properties->Run and also in the properties we pass the "-d" flag

It is quite possible this is a stupid way, but it is a way...
I should also say that this system property is set before an instance of
ImageJ is created.

Collin