[ImageJ-devel] Postcard Project does not recognize a resource

Chris christopher.coulon at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 13:47:09 CDT 2013

Johannes, Curtis, Adrian, Jan, and Dscho:

The errors magically went away this morning, so I tried running my project and got the following error:

	at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(ImageIcon.java:205)
	at PostCard.initComponents(PostCard.java:69)
	at PostCard.<init>(PostCard.java:31)
	at A_Postcard.run(A_Postcard.java:25)
	at A_Postcard.main(A_Postcard.java:35)

the offending line in PostCard.java is:

It calls for English.jpg in the resources, and my resources folder does contain the file:

so I don't understand the error, but the project will not run until I resolve this.  The file structure is identical on my local computer and on GitHub, so I do not understand why I am getting the NullPointerException.