[ImageJ-devel] What about this huge Java security issue?? How do we keep ImageJ users both safe and satisfied with a Java platform?

Jason Swedlow j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 14:46:09 CST 2013

Hi Bill-

Curtis and Johannes suggested very sensible approaches.

I believe this is what you are referring to, and this clearly says to disable Java in your web browser:

http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/625617

Cheers,

Jason

Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression | Open Microscopy Environment | University of Dundee

Phone:  +44 (0) 1382 385819
email: j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk<mailto:j.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk>

Web: http://www.lifesci.dundee.ac.uk/gre/staff/jason-swedlow
Open Microscopy Environment: http://openmicroscopy.org<http://openmicroscopy.org/>