[ImageJ-devel] Netbeans and Maven

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Tue Feb 12 17:14:42 CST 2013

Hi Gerrit,

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

> On Tue, 29 Jan 2013, Polder, Gerrit wrote:
>
> > thanks to fixing my other problems I now have I version which I would
> > like to add to a personal update site.
> > So I followed the instructions on the link you provide me.
> > After filling in the values I get the question to upload an empty db.xml.gz.
> > When I click ok nothing happens. Here is a screenshot and the java exceptions I get in the console:
> >
> > [cid:4CE37434-F5E4-419E-AC6E-30D561CC54A8 at wurnet.nl]
>
> It should work if you prefix the path with "file:". In your case it would
> read:
>
> 	file:/var/www/bommel/fijiplugins/

Oops. I missed that you want to upload to an SSH server. I guess the
problem is as I indicated a couple of weeks ago (and as you might have
guessed, I really did not get around to take care of it until today):
initializing upload sites via SSH only works if you have
ij-updater-ssh.jar installed (it comes from the ImageJ update site and is
*not* installed by default).

So for the time being, could you look for that file in the uninstalled
files view in the advanced mode of the updater and install it?

Thanks,
Johannes