[ImageJ-devel] [VIGRA] Avian VM and Bio-Formats

Mark Hiner hinerm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 13:23:40 CST 2013

Hi Ullrich,

 I found this issue a while ago on my Windows 8 (64-bit) laptop, but
stopped looking at it after a brief investigation, since the test was
passing on our Win7 VM (and every other system I've tried it on).

 Anyway, Curtis and I are trying to reproduce on other systems right now to
figure out what's going on.

 Which Java version are you using?

The issue can be found here:
https://github.com/scifio/scifio/issues/79

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

- Mark