[ImageJ-devel] Bug in ImageJ2 ?

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Oct 4 17:14:19 CDT 2012

Hi Michael,

> The getPOM method does not work in the plugin/eclipse environment that
> is used by KNIME. I think this might be related to some OSGI stuff
> having separate class loaders for each plugin...

After much research and experimentation, I believe I have fixed this bug:
    https://github.com/imagej/imagej/commit/66b4e29e

I also made several other improvements to ImageJ2's base directory
detection:
    https://github.com/imagej/imagej/compare/66b4e29ede81...ca49a734d5cc

Using the latest ij-core-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar in place of KNIP's bundled
ij-core-2.0.0-beta4.jar, the problem is fixed on my system, and the ImageJ2
nodes appear as expected now.

Please let me know if you have any other issues.

P.S. Special thanks to Christian for helping me set up my KNIME+KNIP
development environment!