[ImageJ-devel] (imglib2) Re: out of bounds that extends forever the border value

Tobias Pietzsch pietzsch at mpi-cbg.de
Tue May 22 07:37:50 CDT 2012

On 05/22/2012 02:12 AM, Albert Cardona wrote:
> Does it exist? I don't think so.
>
> Basically, if a border value is 10, in that direction in that
> dimension the value should keep being 10.
>
> Albert

Hi,

I just implemented OutOfBoundsBorder which repeats the border values.
It is in the branch "outofbounds". I also added the convenience
Views.extendBorder() method.

I also started cleaning up the outofbounds package a bit. Most notably,
I got rid of the OutOfBoundsRandomAccess that was wrapping OutOfBounds
unnecessarily. If you are talking to OutOfBoundsRandomAccess by that
name in your code, there might be compilation errors. These can be fixed
by replacing "OutOfBoundsRandomAccess" by "OutOfBounds".

If there are no objections, I would merge it into master soon.

Next step would be to refactor common parts of AbstractOutOfBoundsValue,
OutOfBoundsBorder, and OutOfBoundsPeriodic to an abstract super-class.

best regards,
Tobias