[ImageJ-devel] SVN authors file

Johannes Schindelin schindelin at wisc.edu
Sat May 12 22:12:30 CDT 2012

Hi Curtis,

On Mon, 7 May 2012, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> Hi Dscho,
>
> You can find the combined authors file for SVN repository conversion [in
> my home directory on dev].
>
> I think I have all the authors covered for the misc, software and imagej
> SVN repositories. But please let me know if not.

It is complete. Please find my script to rewrite the commits in the
svn2git branch. You can see a current version of the rewritten master branch
here:

http://fiji.sc/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=imagej2/.git;a=log;h=refs/remotes/rewritten-trunk

(Since I do not know how often I need to change the script again, I pushed
things into a ref that is not fetched nor cloned by default; Git really
reaps in _all_ the objects again even if only the commit objects changed
but no tree or blob objects.)

Ciao,
Dscho