[ImageJ-devel] Polygon overlay bugs

Barry DeZonia bdezonia at gmail.com
Thu May 10 15:07:48 CDT 2012

Thanks for noting this issue Gabriel. I have filed a new ticket in our bug
trac (code.imagej.net/trac/imagej/ticket/1166<http://code.imagej.net/trac/imagej/ticket/1152>).
You are CCed on the ticket and should receive updates as this issue is
addressed. Please add more information to the ticket if you feel I missed
something.