[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Re: Merging of some branches into master!

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu May 10 14:40:41 CDT 2012

Hi all,

> It's a nice backup, but not to worry, I'll do backups elsewhere.

Personally I'm not worried about the branches present in the repote
repository, as long as they are useful to someone. I just wanted to draw
attention to the fact that quite a few of them were apparently no longer
needed. I leave it to the individual branch authors to remove
no-longer-needed branches.

Thanks,
Curtis