[ImageJ-devel] Merging of some branches into master!

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue May 8 14:32:52 CDT 2012

Hi Christian & everyone,

> the last weeks we started several branches in the git repository and I was
> wondering wether we could merge some of these new things into the master.

I noticed that these three branches (labeling-revised-revised, subimg_test
and sparse_labeling_experiment) had been merged into master, so I deleted
the remote branches to keep things tidy.

To all ImgLib2 developers: I wrote a little script to analyze remote
branches: list the last author, last commit date, and number of
still-unmerged commits.

Script is here:

https://github.com/scijava/scijava-common/blob/master/bin/remote-branch-info.sh

The result on imglib.git is below.

If you see your name below, can you double-check the topic branch to
confirm what should happen to it? Options include "delete it" (if it is
already fully merged, or no longer relevant), or "leave it alone" (if still
a work in progress). Is there any reason why the branches with "0 unmerged"
cannot go away?

Thanks,
Curtis

--
KnimeInterface - Barry DeZonia - 4 months ago - 0 unmerged
barcelona-tobias - Tobias Pietzsch - 9 days ago - 68 unmerged
bughunting - Tobias Pietzsch - 7 weeks ago - 1 unmerged
catmaid - Stephan Saalfeld - 9 days ago - 65 unmerged
compressedcontainer - Stephan Preibisch - 1 year, 3 months ago - 4 unmerged
connectedcomponents - Larry Lindsey - 1 year, 10 months ago - 7 unmerged
contrib - Jean-Yves Tinevez - 7 weeks ago - 0 unmerged
converted_access - Tobias Pietzsch - 5 months ago - 0 unmerged
converters - Stephan Saalfeld - 2 weeks ago - 40 unmerged
edgeldetection - Tobias Pietzsch - 28 hours ago - 3 unmerged
for-steffi - Stephan Preibisch - 3 months ago - 60 unmerged
ij2-examples - Stephan Preibisch - 3 months ago - 35 unmerged
imglib-hough - Larry Lindsey - 2 years, 2 months ago - 0 unmerged
imglib2-dirty - Stephan Saalfeld - 1 year, 1 month ago - 0 unmerged
imglib2-dirty-kdtree - Tobias Pietzsch - 1 year, 1 month ago - 14 unmerged
imglib2-scripting - Stephan Preibisch - 5 months ago - 0 unmerged
imglib2-views - Tobias Pietzsch - 1 year, 2 months ago - 0 unmerged
imgs - Stephan Saalfeld - 30 hours ago - 3 unmerged
kdtree - Tobias Pietzsch - 1 year ago - 0 unmerged
knime-algorithms - Christian Dietz - 4 days ago - 3 unmerged
knip_deployment - Christian Dietz - 5 days ago - 6 unmerged
labeling-revised - Tobias Pietzsch - 7 weeks ago - 4 unmerged
localneighborhoodcursor - Benjamin Schmid - 4 days ago - 3 unmerged
mandelbox - Stephan Saalfeld - 9 days ago - 60 unmerged
modified-abstract-hierarchy - Tobias Pietzsch - 7 weeks ago - 0 unmerged
mser - Tobias Pietzsch - 5 months ago - 0 unmerged
newinterpolation - Stephan Preibisch - 8 weeks ago - 1 unmerged
ops - Stephan Preibisch - 9 months ago - 0 unmerged
poster-bioimaging2 - Tobias Pietzsch - 8 months ago - 3 unmerged
realtransform - Stephan Saalfeld - 9 weeks ago - 0 unmerged
roi-dscho - Johannes Schindelin - 7 weeks ago - 5 unmerged
roialgorithm-opt - Larry Lindsey - 1 year, 3 months ago - 16 unmerged
serialization - Christian Dietz - 7 weeks ago - 1 unmerged
shapeimages - Albert Cardona - 1 year, 6 months ago - 0 unmerged
shapelists - Albert Cardona - 12 months ago - 5 unmerged
tutorial - Tobias Pietzsch - 7 weeks ago - 12 unmerged
utils - Larry Lindsey - 2 years ago - 11 unmerged