[ImageJ-devel] Labeling - Revised Branch

Tobias Pietzsch pietzsch at mpi-cbg.de
Tue Mar 20 08:12:59 CDT 2012

Hi,

I tried to separate reformatting changes from actual changes to the
implementation. I did this by reformatting Lee's original code as
well as the "labeling-revised" changes Christian and Martin. For the
time being I undid the renaming of the template parameter T to L in
"labeling-revised" because to me it did not seem consistent across
all source files.

I pushed the result to the branch "labeling-revised-revised". This has
to commits, one for the reformatting (which is just Eclipse doing it's
thing) and one for the actual changes. I think it is now much clearer
what has been changed.

(I also cc'ed imagej-devel -- maybe this is of interest to others as well.)

best regards,
Tobias