[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Re: Mailing list for ImgLib?

Bill Mohler mohler.william at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:16:39 CDT 2012

My email server is loving all the exercize, however you decide to proceed ;)

On Jun 1, 2012 2:36 PM, Albert Cardona <sapristi at gmail.com> wrote:

2012/6/1 Curtis Rueden <ctrueden at wisc.edu>:

> Hi everyone,

>> I second Johannes. No benefits from splitting the mailing lists.

> Fair enough. Do you have a preference on "best practice" when discussing

> ImgLib issues then? Use fiji-devel? Use imagej-devel? Always cross-post?

> Other?

fiji-devel and imagej-devel have come to be the same thing, but not

quite, so I would leave them separate. Cross-posting is pointless

because all interested are like 10 people at this point, and almost

all belong to both mailing lists. I gather that most members of

fiji-devel are not interested in the discussion of the internals of

the new imagej (at least not yet), or in hearing about jenkins. ImgLib

originated in the fiji community, seems easiest to leave imglib

discussion there.

Albert

--

http://albert.rierol.net