[ImageJ-devel] ImageJ 2.0.0-beta3 released

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Jul 31 16:24:33 CDT 2012

Hi Reinhard,

Sorry for the delay in reply; I have been on family leave for the past two
weeks with my new baby. :-)

> thanks a lot for all your efforts! what would you suggest to do? update an
> earlier IJ2 installation (it is beta1), or do a fresh installation of the
> latest release from July 13? does the updating already work, for IJ2?

The idea was that using the ImageJ Updater from an existing installation
(i.e., an earlier beta) was supposed to upgrade it. However, we are still
polishing a few remaining rough edges on the Updater, so that may not work
in practice. For now it is easiest to just download a new beta3 application
bundle.