[ImageJ-devel] running macros on ImageJ2

raghuram sathyam raghuramsathyam at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 14:44:59 CDT 2012

Hello IJ developers,
I have been using a macro for processing multiple choice surveys for a
while. I wrote this macro from scratch (it was not recorded on the UI)
for IJ1 and it works very well on IJ1. I have been trying to migrate to
IJ2 so that i can move my processing to the cloud.

I have also written some java code to preprocess the images i receive and use
IJ as a library within my code. I use IJ.runMacroFile(...) to run the
macro that i wrote for further image processing using IJ. I use the results returned by the IJ.runMacroFile(...) for my output.

I am stuck trying to replicate this behavior on IJ2.  I
looked at the code for the ScriptPlugin.java and various other files in
the plugins.script package but have no clue on how to get similar functionality as IJ.runMacroFile(..).

Any pointers on how i can get this done will be very helpful.

-raghuram