[ImageJ-devel] Finding classes and importing the right Maven artifacts

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Jul 30 14:15:25 CDT 2012

Hi Mike,

> Looks like the problem was that Eclipse/Maven wasn't properly updating
> the local repository. So, I deleted the stale directories in
> ~/.m2/repository/net/ , refreshed and sources are visible.

Glad you got it working. It's weird that that was necessary, though.
Perhaps doing "mvn -U" (or in Eclipse, "Maven > Update Project..." with
"Force Update of Snapshots/Releases" checked) would have done the same.
Maven only checks for SNAPSHOT updates once every 24 hours otherwise.

P.S. You should definitely not need to reference the "-sources" classifier
as a dependency or anything like that.