[ImageJ-devel] Finding classes and importing the right Maven artifacts

Michael Doube michael at doube.net
Sun Jul 29 03:34:03 CDT 2012

Hi Curtis,

> The web site cache was out of date, so they were popping up in search
> results but not actually present. I rebuilt the cache, so all traces of
> the "2.0-SNAPSHOT" artifacts should now be gone.

They are gone: much tidier now :-)

> I inadvertently disabled generation of "-sources" JARs. I
> have reenabled it for the ImageJ2, ImgLib and ImageJA projects, and all
> should now be present for the snapshot versions.

Sources for the 2.0.0-SNAPSHOTs look to be there on the search page, but
when I ask Maven to download sources nothing much happens, Eclipse still
tells me that no sources or JavaDoc could be found and if I put this
into pom.xml,

		<dependency>
			<groupId>net.imagej</groupId>
			<artifactId>ij-core</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>net.imagej</groupId>
			<artifactId>ij-core</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
			<classifier>sources</classifier>
		</dependency>

Eclipse complains:
Missing artifact net.imagej:ij-core:jar:sources:2.0.0-20120727.050232-588

Maybe I'm just being impatient?

Michael