[ImageJ-devel] Finding classes and importing the right Maven artifacts

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Fri Jul 27 14:49:32 CDT 2012

Hi Mike,

> Maybe this is still refreshing in the US morning, but I still see
> net.imagej:ij-platform 2.0-SNAPSHOT in the repository

The web site cache was out of date, so they were popping up in search
results but not actually present. I rebuilt the cache, so all traces of the
"2.0-SNAPSHOT" artifacts should now be gone.

> and the source is
> only for the 2.0 version. Could you please make sources available for
> the 2.0.0-SNAPSHOTs?

Once again, my fault. While playing around with the Maven POM hierarchy
awhile back, I inadvertently disabled generation of "-sources" JARs. I have
reenabled it for the ImageJ2, ImgLib and ImageJA projects, and all should
now be present for the snapshot versions. Unfortunately, they did not get
published for the beta1, beta2 or beta3 release versions, nor for any
versions of ImageJ1. For ImageJ2 it may not be worth worrying about fixing;
future betas and stable releases will have them again now. But I would like
to publish the sources for past ImageJ1 releases; I will investigate the
best way of doing that.