[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Re: New imglib2-algorithms-legacy

Stephan Saalfeld saalfeld at mpi-cbg.de
Sat Jul 14 18:55:14 CDT 2012

Hi Johannes,

as a subscriber to the Fiji Wiki RSS feed I see that about 10 new users
register at the Wiki per each day since it's open.  If those are not
bots then hooray, we are getting thousands of contributors in the next
few months.  However, none of the new users has yet contributed anything
and they all have very web1.0 ICQ-names that makes me believe that
actually they are bots.  I do not know if we should stress openness so
far to welcome script-kids to play with our Wiki---sounds like a lot of
hairy administration work.  For now, it renders the RSS-feed annoying
and useless.

What do you think?

Best,
Stephan