[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Re: New imglib2-algorithms-legacy

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Tue Jul 10 15:49:19 CDT 2012

Hi Steffi,

On Tue, 10 Jul 2012, Stephan Preibisch wrote:

> this is very useful, could you put maybe onto the Fiji wiki that when
> searching for "Maven" this would shop up? I guess I will know if I
> really got it once I try to make a new src-plugins plugin ...

For the lurkers: I added the mail in slightly edited form to the Wiki
already before seeing the request: http://fiji.sc/Maven.

And for future reference: it is a Wiki, everybody is welcome to
contribute. You can even take anything I wrote in public and add it there.
If you are worried about attribution, just write in the summary line
"these were mumblings of Dscho on the mailing list" or some such.

By the way, for spam fighting reasons, the Wiki was closed in the sense
that you needed to ask someone with an account to make you one.

I realized that this was not as open as I want Fiji to be, so I changed
that. All that is required now is to specify your email address; a link
will be sent to you which lets you set the password.

Ciao,
Dscho