[ImageJ-devel] Calling IJ legacy methods

Michael Doube michael at doube.net
Tue Jan 3 02:58:05 CST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm starting the long process of getting BoneJ into shape to run under
IJ2, as we discussed at the Hackathon in Dresden last year.

There are of course a ton of dependencies on classes in ij.jar, so in
general, how can us plugin developers deal with this during migration?

In particular, right now I'm looking for a BrowserLauncher, a la
ij.plugin.BrowserLauncher (which is already borrowed code). But there
will be many more situations like this I'm sure.

Regards,

Michael