[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] Changes in ImgLib synchronization

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Feb 22 16:05:16 CST 2012

Hi Dscho,

The IJ2 mirror is a Git-SVN mirror, so something slightly different. Also,
> I would like to keep the Jenkins job separate so that notifications about
> failures can be sent to different sets of email addresses.

Good point. One thing we could do is clone the job every time we want to
keep a different repository in sync. That way there are separate failures,
separate emails, etc., as you point out.

Should we set up a syncing job for ImageJ2 between
github.com/imagej/imagej.git and code.imagej.net:imagej.git and
fiji.sc/srv/git/imagej2/.git ?