[ImageJ-devel] Changes in ImgLib synchronization

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Tue Feb 14 16:29:16 CST 2012

Dear ImgLib developers,

I worked pretty hard on the 2nd generation Git synchronizer which tries to
keep our ImgLib repositories in sync (we now have already three public
ImgLib repositories: one on fiji.sc, one on code.imagej.net and one on
GitHub).

Jenna Jenkins executes the synchronizer every 5 minutes. If there are
diverging branches or any other problems Jenna will send out mails to
fiji-devel, imagej-devel, Curtis and me. Since GoogleGroups cannot invite
anyone directly anymore, most likely these mails will be moderated for
fiji-devel.

Since nobody interested in the "propagate branch deletions" issue took
care of it, the issue waited patiently for this revision to be solved.

If you are interested in the script: it lives in Fiji's
bin/git-synchronizer.sh.

Ciao,
Johannes