[ImageJ-devel] Legacy Mode work

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Fri Dec 21 05:15:14 CST 2012

Hi Curtis,

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012, Curtis Rueden wrote:

> > After my patches, all javassisted functions assume that a legacy
> > service exists. I will fix this.
>
> Thanks, let us know when you feel the branch is ready to go.
>
> By the way, one version of the legacy branch, which included an
> additional commit by me, was already merged to master. But since you
> have now force-pushed that branch, sorting out the final merge to master
> is going to be a little bit tricky. But at worst we can just revert the
> previous merge and then cherry pick my extra commit.

No problem, I saw that you merged already and adjusted the commit message
already.

Sorting out the test failure right now.

> Since I am home with kids in a snowstorm, I will probably not be very
> available today, but it sounds like there is a bit more to be done on the
> legacy branch anyway. If you run out of time, let us know and bdezonia & I
> will take it from there!

Thanks for the offer! I realized that I did not live up to my own standard
yesterday, unable to finalize the work I promised to finish.

Hopefully I manage to get the Jenkins failures sorted out (it looks as if
the tests fail only on the Jenkins server, Maven's completely happy on
this here netbook). If not, I will actually come back to your generous
offer!

Ciao,
Dscho