[ImageJ-devel] Legacy Mode work

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Thu Dec 20 10:43:34 CST 2012

Hi Dscho,

> After my patches, all javassisted functions assume that a legacy
> service exists. I will fix this.

Thanks, let us know when you feel the branch is ready to go.

By the way, one version of the legacy branch, which included an additional
commit by me, was already merged to master. But since you have now
force-pushed that branch, sorting out the final merge to master is going to
be a little bit tricky. But at worst we can just revert the previous merge
and then cherry pick my extra commit.

Since I am home with kids in a snowstorm, I will probably not be very
available today, but it sounds like there is a bit more to be done on the
legacy branch anyway. If you run out of time, let us know and bdezonia & I
will take it from there!