[ImageJ-devel] Snakes and ImageJ2

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Sun Dec 2 11:05:24 CST 2012

Hi Ricard,

On Sun, 2 Dec 2012, Delgado Gonzalo Ricard wrote:

> I just added a new folder within the project called "lib", where I
> intend to add the libraries I use. Basically, the ij.jar and big.jar.
> The latter one is a library developed by Philippe Thévenaz, and I don't
> have the source. In any case, I also added the javadoc of that library.
> So, has this library released for Fiji? I was not aware of that. Where
> can I find it? Maybe I can use the same one.

It would be awesome if you could ask Philippe to open the sources.

> I have a problem with respect of committing the libraries. I use the
> EGit plug-in for eclipse, and when I click Team>Commit to the lib
> folder, it just does not do anything. It seems that the two jar files
> are not versioned. Do you know how to solve that problem?

I do not know much about the EGit plugin (I always use command-line Git,
which comes more naturally to me given that I co-developed it), but my
guess is that it does not allow you to add the lib folder because Maven
wants versioned artifacts instead.

In any case, for re-usability and to prevent re-inventing the wheel, I
would much prefer to have the sources anyway ;-)

Thanks,
Johannes