[ImageJ-devel] Snakes and ImageJ2

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Sat Dec 1 19:02:01 CST 2012

Hi Ricard,

On Sat, 1 Dec 2012, Delgado Gonzalo Ricard wrote:

> I committed the code to github. Here you have the address:
> https://github.com/RicardDelgado/active-cells-ij2.git I am not sure if I
> committed everything correctly. When you try it, let me know if there is
> anything missing.

Thank you!

I forked it and opened a pull request to add the necessary dependencies to
the Maven project.

However, even with these added dependencies, I still miss the following
classes' sources:

	big.ij.snake2D.Snake2D;
	big.ij.snake2D.Snake2DKeeper;
	big.ij.snake2D.Snake2DNode;
	big.ij.snake2D.Snake2DScale;

When looking at the Fiji sources, I found classes of the same name, but in
a different package, included in the Snakuscule project. Sadly, they did
not do the job for me, as the isAlive() and updateStatus() methods want to
override a super class' methods but Snakuscule's Snake2D does not have
them. Likewise, Snakuscule's Snake2DKeeper's optimize() method's signature
disagrees with the call to said method in BIGSnake.

Would it be possible to include those sources, too?

Thanks,
Dscho