[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] LOCI fails on current Fiji checkout (help!!)

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Wed Aug 8 15:22:44 CDT 2012

Hi Steffi,

> The same happens when I make a new clone of Fiji ...

I am doing a full build of Fiji to help diagnose.

The problem is certainly that there is a mismatch between JAR versions.

Is there a loci_tools.jar anywhere? If so, delete it. If not, the problem
must be that an old bio-formats.jar is lying around somewhere—that stack
trace indicates an old ZeissLSMReader.

I'll write back with any additional insight after some more testing.

-Curtis