[ImageJ-devel] Where are all the plugins?

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Wed Aug 8 11:30:07 CDT 2012

Hi Gabriel,

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012, Gabriel Landini wrote:

> > Until we get the multiple channel updates working though, we are
> > erring on the side of caution with the update site, meaning you must
> > explicitly download the latest snapshot build ZIP file if you want to
> > try it before each beta release.
>
> Right but my point was that the "latest" was not so latest as the files
> were older than the beta avaiable... and so it becomes a confusing
> issue.

The past weeks I worked hard on the updater, so we will probably have
those "nightlies" as an update site. They might not even be "nightlies"
but uploaded whenever there is a change in the source code repository that
has been verified by Jenkins as compiling and passing the regression
tests.

Having said that, please don't hold your breath for it... there are other
projects I need to take care of, projects which had to wait for me to
finalize the current state of the updater.

Ciao,
Dscho