[ImageJ-devel] Merging lee_headless-ctr to trunk

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Apr 24 17:31:11 CDT 2012

Hi Lee & everyone,

The lee_headless-ctr branch has been merged to trunk using "svn dcommit". I
did some quick testing and things seem to be working well.

On the SVN side, all the commits appear to be authored by "curtis" but I
made sure to add "Authored-by: Lee Kamentsky" to all of Lee's commits
first. This way, when we switch completely to Git by May's end, we can
rewrite the authorship to be correct (which we will need to do in any case).

Hopefully we can address any problems that crop up over the next couple of
days, before the release of 2.0.0-beta2.

One giant step closer to completely headless image displays!