[ImageJ-devel] plot window support

Unruh, Jay jru at stowers.org
Tue Apr 10 10:28:31 CDT 2012

Firstly, congrats on the beta release.

Several questions after my first download:  Firstly, is there a good way to search this list (other than downloading all of the text)?  Secondly, (and I would know this if I could search the list) has there been any discussion of plot window support in ImageJ2?  The beta version I downloaded as is doesn't support it-perhaps because it relies on an awt panel within the imagewindow frame, but perhaps there is awt support somewhere that I'm not seeing.

Thanks,
Jay