[ImageJ-devel] Candidates images for the "about ImageJ" dialog

Kevin W Eliceiri eliceiri at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 19 06:47:23 CDT 2011

Hi Gabriel,

These are great ideas, and we will definitely explore having some sort of rotating image to best represent the diverse use of the community. I really like that.  However that will happen later after ImageJ2 is released as non-beta and hardened in regular use. At this point we just need a few images to put in there as a place holder for the first release.

best
kevin

--
Kevin W. Eliceiri