[ImageJ-devel] OffsetImg

Stephan Preibisch preibisch at mpi-cbg.de
Fri Jun 3 10:04:31 CDT 2011

Hi Lee,

I seems to me that representing it as a View is right thing to do as
Johannes suggested. Views do not iterate yet, but they will in the future.
So that is maybe the right time to implement it :)

Tobias has his defense on Tuesday, I guess we could implement it
afterwards...

Would that be ok for you?

Nice greetings,
Steffi