[ImageJ-devel] OffsetImg

Lee Kamentsky leek at broadinstitute.org
Thu Jun 2 09:35:47 CDT 2011

Oops - doesn't quite work because the views deal with RandomAccessibles
or RandomAccess. I need one that works off of IterableIntervals and
Cursors. I think that an IterableInterval is a considerably constrained
case - you could translate it or reflect it or transpose axes, but very
little else (I don't think even periodic makes sense).

For a few seconds I was really excited because I didn't have to do any
extra work, so please, someone tell me that I'm wrong and it's easy to
do in the current code base.

--Lee