[ImageJ-devel] Documentation for ImageJ2

Tiago Ferreira tiago.ferreira at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 9 21:53:22 CDT 2011

On 2011.08.08, at 16:31 , Curtis Rueden wrote:
> What I would like to see is the best of both worlds: exposing the online wiki documentation from within the software itself, as built-in help. I also agree with your goal of creating a system that can generate a self-contained document such as a PDF.

Built-in help would be fantastic.

In terms of a tools outputting multiple formats, I just wanted to mention Sphinx <http://sphinx.pocoo.org/>.
It is the tool used for the Python documentation, using reStructuredText as markup language.
I always wanted to give it a try but never really had the chance.

-Tiago