[ImageJ-devel] Documentation for ImageJ2

Adam Fraser afraser at broadinstitute.org
Mon Aug 8 17:13:28 CDT 2011

CellProfiler modules have a nice way of documenting themselves to the point
where they can document each parameter that the user can fiddle with.
Formatting is done in via HTML, which I think is pretty common. This
documentation can be accessed from within the program itself and it can be
used to generate a doc.

-Adam