[ImageJ-devel] [fiji-devel] ImgLib2 merge to master

Johannes Schindelin Johannes.Schindelin at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 10:08:32 CDT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, 21 Apr 2011, Albert Cardona wrote:

> Regarding your question, Johannes: most of what I needed to take care in
> scripting for imglib2 is that:
>
> 1. ImgCursor disappeared and using Cursor works just fine.
> 2. Cursor is an interface and it lacks a "getImg", so I had to store the
>    Img deep in the most abstract classes, where before only the Cursor
>    was stored.

The QuickStart section of
http://pacific.mpi-cbg.de/How_To_Migrate_Code_From_ImgLib_To_ImgLib2 is
unfortunately too much in-flux at the moment, changing from useful to
useless and back within a short period.

I cannot really fix things, because other people rightfully kill my edits,
as I lack the deep insight into ImgLib2 that would be necessary.

May I suggest to give the QuickStart a few weeks or months to settle down
to something that gives you clean and simple recipes how to update your
code?

Thanks,
Dscho